Saturday 11 February 2012

Whale out of a pair of jeans

I have been off sick from work this week, but I was not put off from crafting while unwell. 
While I have been ill I have surfing the blogs, I came across a wonderful toy pattern for a whale made out of a pair of jeans from a lady called Mevrouw Walvis (I think). The blog is in Finnish and thanks to google chrome which translated it straight away, I decided to have a go and make it myself.
She clearly states the following which means I can not show you images of her whale, so you need to click the link to view the original


this disclaimer: It's OK to link back to this post, but it is not OK to copy all the photos and the tutorial, or translate it Thurs another another language. Posting this as your own creation is evangelical worse. Making whales for yourself or as gifts is ok, selling or Producing Them Them commercially is so not OK. Would you be happy if you had this Happen to something you made ​​and shared on your blog? Did not think so.Stealing Is not just nice.”


So I hope it’s clear that I can only show you the pictures of my whale’s journey but nothing else :/   But I hope you enjoy.




I went down to my local fabric shop and ask for a sample of bright blue fabric so could make the eyes . 

 I hope you like him. 

No comments :

Post a Comment