Sunday 5 February 2012

Blog update

So the snow has arrived in get force last night and after falling over in it already I decided to stay indoors in the warm. Don’t get me wrong I love the snow and think it is beautiful unlike my husband who lived in Germany for many years and often rants about paths and roads not clear with the comment “This would not happen in Germany
As you can see Nutty Knittings has had a bit of a revamp this weekend. I am rather fond of the new background and colour scheme. 
You can now view all the blogs that I follow and see when the last post was made. 
I have also made a mobile phone version of the blog and you can view it by scanning this QR Barcode
The only thing I would now like is a new banner at the top of the page so look out for that soon, plus a update on the hexi-puff challenge! 

No comments :

Post a Comment