Monday 11 July 2011

Knitty issues

I seem to be having a few knitting issues at the moment. It's more the a crisis as everything that I am knitting seems to be going wrong : / 
I have made a right mess of my cardigan that I was knitting, and I am completely unsure what to do next with it.
I only have 4 more rows to knit to reach the right size but only have 87 stitch on me needle and I need 92! Do I plow on with it a bodge it together? Or finally call it quits? 

I add to the issues I have problems with my crab, the claws are too thin and I want them to be chunky but they don't look right.
So many worries!

On a happier note I have organised a knit day for all the members of Norfolk Nutty Knitters (and anyone else who wants to come). 
It's called Knit in the Park and takes part on
Sunday, August 21 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm
At Eaton Park Norwich.
 For a picnic (weather permitting) at Eaton Park.
So bring your needles for a day of outdoor clicking and chatting!
Feel free to bring your children or family members the more the merrier.

No comments :

Post a Comment