Sunday 3 July 2011

Crab

I am still on the hunt for knitted sea creatures, I have start to knit a Cromer Crab but I think that I picked the wrong colour wool and fear that he is going to look really strange. 
I am using a pattern called Fiddler Crab by Hansi Singh.
Fiddler crabs have one claw larger than the other and I will need to replace the smaller one with a second large claw to turn it into a Cromer Crab. To make matters worse the pattern is really hard to knit, there are so many legs and you have to pick up soooo many stitches that I hope this will not be come another failed project. Wish me luck.

1 comment :

  1. I'm sure you'll do well! It's an author you're used to so I'm sure you'll be able to follow the pattern and pull it off! I sent off my jellyfish to Purls by the Sea but it got sent back as non-deliverable as no-one was there to receive it. I've emailed them and been given a different address to use though so will pass it onto you when I next see you. x

    ReplyDelete