Monday 19 March 2012

Mother's Day gift

This Mother's Day we found ourselves very strapped for cash (like many people), so being a thrifty minded I decide to make something on the Saturday. It needed to be a small a quick project that was very cute and I have had my eye on a little knitted critter for sometime.

Toerag the Tube Mouse

by Whodunnknit from the Stitch London Book

I have been wanting to knit him for ages but haven't found a person to give him too or found the time to complete him. I got the stitch London book seen left from the library but you can download the Toerag pattern here for free so have a go and knit one yourself. When you complete him/her you can upload you pictures at Planet Whodunnknit and show off your mouse on the site. 



Here is my mouse, I sadly forgot to add front paws : / but he looks just as nice on two legs rather than four. Plus my mum really loved him !


No comments :

Post a Comment